Monday 1 June 2009

Eggs and Snack-A-Jacks

Every slimmer knows the immediate allure of the Snack-A-Jack rice crackers that are like fat free(ish) crisps, but nowhere near as good. I can only hope that the person responsible for this particular piece of randomisation is tucking heartily into a bag of caramel flavoured ones instead of the promised courgette frittata that they could have made with James Potter's (Yorkshire) free range eggs. I can only hope that with their last two quid, they took full advantage of the multibuy option, thereby saving forty pence (almost a whole bag).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a love/hate relationship with virtual memory because of how prices are always,and I domean always falling. I absolutely hate buying Micro SD Cards for my R4 / R4i at (what seems to be) a crazy bargain price only to see it become a whole lot more cheaper a few months later.

(Posted by NDSBro for R4i Nintendo DS.)

London diamonds said...

I like the content. nice work. keep up the good work, here.

http://www.bestdiamonds.co.uk/

fancy dress costumes said...

Great and honestly nice update. !

scentsy consultant said...

Thanks for these nice and healthy advices; I am going to tell all these tips to my grandfather and my whole family also. Everyone should take good care about their health. Health is everything to human's life. :)

aisha said...

ey nice one post.....this helped me alot to come out problem.!!
thanks alot.
Chevy Turbocharger

Anonymous said...

Chevy W7500 Turbo

This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. Its great to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.

Anonymous said...

its nice to read a useful article for beginner like me. Some of points from this article are very helpful for me as I haven’t considered them yet. I would like to say thank you for sharing this cool article. Bookmarked and sharing for friends.

Chevy W7500 Turbo